The principle of photovoltaic modules during force age
During the time spent delivering sun based boards, pre galvanised c section purlins frequently experience different quality issues, which is the principle explanation behind the power constriction of photovoltaic modules during force age. Basic quality issues are:
1. Motion isn’t utilized appropriately. (1) Abuse of motion. There is more motion buildup on the outside of the battery. It isn’t treated before bundling. Erosion after exemplification is anything but difficult to cause greening of the patch lace, increment part obstruction and diminish segment control. Furthermore, when the leftover motion has a little PH esteem, it might respond with the EVA to cause yellowing, bringing about a lessening in the intensity of the module. (2) When the battery is fastened, the transition is inappropriately utilized, making the EVA respond with the motion, framing a lot of white spots on the outside of the battery, and the intensity of the module is extraordinarily decreased.
2. Air pockets. There are clear rises in the part. After long haul use, the air pocket region increments and even makes a nonstop air pocket channel, which will cause the segment capacity to drop and in the end cause the segment to be unusable.
3. virtual welding. The welding region of the circuit inside the segment is excessively little. Under the brutal climatic conditions, the association disappointment happens because of the impact of high and low temperature exchanging, lastly the intensity of the module is enormously decreased.
4. battery film canister. The power and current binning of the battery in the part are conflicting, and the real yield intensity of the segment is excessively not quite the same as the hypothetical intensity of the segment. Conflicting binning will cause anomalies in the electrical presentation test bend of the segment, causing a hot plate impact, which will significantly diminish the segment control for quite a while.
5. The parts are secured by silica gel and EVA buildup isn’t cleaned set up, causing the bond of open air dust, which may make problem areas harm the segments.
6. Outlandish cover or optional overlay. The cover temperature is excessively high, or the overlay time is excessively long, and the part is fixed and re-overlaid. After the high temperature of the segment, the EVA yellowing maturing coefficient is expanded. On the off chance that it is utilized outside for quite a while, it will be yellow in the assistant materials, for example, EVA and back sheet. The change will in the long run lead to a critical drop in the power age of the module.
7. There are imperfections or contamination inside the battery when it is chosen. The imperfection of the battery will be uncovered in the long time of utilization, and the intensity of the segment is incredibly diminished. The determination of cell makers is urgent, and part makers ought to likewise be furnished with applicable testing instruments, for example, EL sorters, EL analyzers, and so on., to lessen the issue of cell stream into the creation procedure.
8. broken battery pieces. There is a shrouded cell in the module, and its capacity is somewhat lower than that of the typical particular. In the long haul use process, the concealed splits are strengthened, making more zone be decreased from the segment circuit and causing problem area impact. The segments are problem areas and even consumed.